EVE can be customised in a number of ways:
- Use a file of EVE commands:
- Similar to COM files in VMS.
- They may contain any of the commands that you can enter after
pressing the DO key.
- Each command must begin on a separate line.
- Comment lines begin with a ! character.
- They can be used to define keys, set the keypad and set
- DO NOT USE section and command files:
- They use a lot of disk space.
- They require the use of the TPU language that EVE is written in.
This is complicated.
- They are the domain of your organisation's Computer Department
Adrian P Robson